Virgil Abloh was an American fashion designer and entrepreneur. He was the artistic director of Louis Vuitton's menswear collection beginning in 2018, and was given increased creative responsibilities across... Wikipedia
- Born: September 30, 1980, Rockford, Illinois, U.S.
- Died: November 28, 2021, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Education: University of Wisconsin–Madison (BS), Illinois Institute of Technology (MArch)
- Occupation: Designer, Entrepreneur, disc jockey
- Years active: 2011–2021
- Title: Founder and CEO of Off-White, Artistic Director of menswear at Louis Vuitton, Creative Director of Donda
- Children: 2
- Data source: DuckDuckGo